Skip to content
- Avoid showering, swimming, exercising or sleeping with your jewelry. The salt, sand, bleach, sweat and soap can tarnish it.
- Avoid using silver cleaning solutions in jewelry with patina or stones, since some chemicals can be harmful, use instead warm soapy water and a soft brush.
- Wear your jewelry! your body is constantly polishing it and the oil from your skin protects it from tarnishing.
- If patina starts to fade away don't worry, it can always be re applied, you you can check this super easy tutorial I made to turn your Lingerie Jewelry black as new! or you can send it back to me and I'll be happy to give it maintenance.
- When not wearing your jewelry keep it in a closed box to prevent contact with air and humidity (avoid keeping them in the bathroom).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.