Processing times, Shipping alternatives & Delivery times
On every item description, you will find its current processing time, this can vary from 5 days up to 3 weeks.
If it's not a personalized piece I might have it in stock and be able to ship it right away. If you're in a rush you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order so I can inform you if I'm able to ship it faster than the estimated time.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (PostNL + your local postal service)
It doesn't include tracking number or insurance, it normally works great, but in the unfortunate case that it gets lost/stolen, I cannot assume the responsibility. This option doesn't provide a delivery date guarantee.
(due to several bad experiences, I cannot use the Free Standard Shipping when shipping to Mexico and China)
REGISTERED & INSURED SHIPPING (PostNL + your local postal service)
Includes tracking number and insurance, in the unfortunate case that it gets lost/stolen your purchase is fully insured. This service although normally a bit faster than Standard Shipping, still doesn't provide a delivery date guarantee.
UPS EXPRESS SHIPPING (or a private courier of your chose by request)
Includes tracking number and insurance. The delivery date is guaranteed!
Delivery times with PostNL + your local postal service
(this waiting time starts once I finish processing your order)
Inside the Netherlands: 1 - 3 business days.
Inside Europe: 3 - 20 business days.
Rest of the world: 1 up to 6 weeks.
Please have in mind that these are estimations given by PostNL, but they don't provide a specific delivery date guarantee, it will mostly depend on how smoothly your local post is working. if your order gets delayed at customs, if holidays, bad weather, or postal service strikes get in the middle.
1) Delays may occur if bad weather or extraordinary situations take place, or if the order randomly gets caught up and delayed by customs (Unfortunately I cannot be responsible if any of these situations because they're totally out of my hands, thank you for understanding)
2) I am not responsible if PostNL or your local postal service mishandles or loses your order (unless you have opted for the Registered & Insured shipping or UPS, of course!)
3) I can't be responsible if a package gets lost due to an incomplete or wrong shipping address provided by the buyer.
4) If you need rush delivery, and express shipping with a private courier like UPS or FedEx please contact me so I can arrange it.
5) For orders shipped outside of the EU Schengen Area, import duties, taxes, and charges may occur, these are not included in the item or shipping price and are the responsibility of the buyer. Since this information and amounts vary depending on each country I don't have a way to estimate how much it could be, I recommend that you check that info with your local customs authorities to avoid unpleasant surprises. I cannot accept returns on a purchase rejected by the buyer in order to avoid paying the customs duties.